29 C
Dhaka
Sunday, November 27, 2022

Cristiano Ronaldo faces charges over cell phone incident

Veteran Cristiano Ronaldo is defending himself against the FA’s charge of his mobile phone freak in April. “We talked about it, he won’t accept it,” Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag said on Wednesday.

“We talked about it, he won’t accept it,” Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag said on Wednesday. The five-time world footballer Ronaldo had slapped the mobile phone out of the hand of a young fan after the 0-1 loss at Everton.

Ronaldo’s behavior, according to the association’s allegation, was “inappropriate and/or violent” after the final whistle, according to the indictment filed on September 23. In August, the police questioned Ronaldo about the incident and warned him.

The scandal with the Everton supporter came on Ronaldo’s way to the players’ tunnel. The Portuguese had already apologized on Instagram for his behavior and offered the fan to watch a game at Old Trafford “as a sign of fair play and sportsmanship”.



https://nextpress.news/

Latest news
Related news

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here